Evening Intensive – Flatware
Tuesday 15, Wednesday 16 & Thursday 17 October
6.30 – 9.30 pm
Cost $150 (clay and firing not included – clay is available for purchase at the workshop)
This course is suitable for:
- people with at least 6 months experience with clay
- people who are able to reliably centre clay on the wheel and feel reasonably confident in their throwing skills
- those who wish to make better, bigger and more beautiful plates and platters
Over three evenings Chris Harford will demonstrate how to successfully design, make and trim plates and platters on the wheel. He will focus on creating interesting, resolved flatware made as efficiently as possible and in ways that reduce stress on your body. Chris will help you overcome those niggling issues of technique that are holding you back and build your confidence.
You will need to bring;
- sketch book of images and ideas
- your tool kit
- batts (if you have none, some are available for use in the workshop and for sale)
BOOK IN THREE EASY STEPS
Step 1 – add your details, select class and enter credit card details.
Step 2 – Click on CONFIRM AMOUNT to update number of places and the final payment amount – you must CONFIRM AMOUNT before you PLACE ORDER, otherwise your order will be cancelled.
Step 3 – Click on PLACE ORDER to process your payment. A confirmation email will follow.
If you do NOT receive confirmation an error message will appear immediately below this information. (You may need to scroll to top of form to view it.)