Saturday June 9 and Sunday June 10 10am – 4pm
- people with at least 6 months experience with clay
- for people who are able to reliably centre clay on the wheel and feel reasonably confident in their throwing skills.
Kaye Pemberton is a highly respected teacher of throwing on the potter’s wheel.
This is an opportunity to work closely with Kaye to overcome those niggling issues of technique that are holding you back or the techniques you need to throw particular forms.
In this course Kaye will:
- work with you to identify what needs to change in your throwing technique
- give you exercises to practice to improve your results
- demonstrate processes to expand your skill set such as lids and galleries
- develop your throwing skills and
- teach you how to throw various forms
This is a hands on workshop. Emphasis will be on skills development.
Please note classes that have available spaces will appear in the drop down list below.
Once classes are full they will not appear for booking.
The class will only run if numbers are sufficient.
BOOK IN THREE EASY STEPS
Step 1 – add your details, select class and enter credit card details.
Step 2 – Click on CONFIRM AMOUNT to update number of places and the final payment amount – you must CONFIRM AMOUNT before you PLACE ORDER, otherwise your order will be cancelled.
Step 3 – Click on PLACE ORDER to process your payment. Confirmation email will follow.
If you do NOT receive confirmation an error message will appear immediately below this information. (You may need to scroll to top of form to view it.)