Skillset – Bowls, Bowls, Bowls
Saturday 13 & Sunday 14 October
10am – 4pm
- people with at least 6 months experience with clay
- for people who are able to reliably centre clay on the wheel and feel reasonably confident in their throwing skills.
Kaye Pemberton is a highly respected teacher of throwing on the potter’s wheel.
- This two day workshop will help you to make better bowls on the potters wheel.
- This is a hands on workshop.
- Emphasis will be on skills development.
- We will look at various bowl forms and how to make them.
- We will also address finishing bowls well. This may involve trimming feet, or attaching thrown or hand made feet to them.
Participants will be encouraged to experiment with form and to design and make a bowl specific to their needs.
Kaye will demonstrate production throwing, and give tips on how to throw a set of bowls. Those interested may wish to throw a series of bowls the same size and shape.
Clay and firing are an additional cost. Clay can be purchased at the start of the workshop.
Book in three easy steps
Step 1 – Add your details, select class from drop down list then enter your credit card details.
Step 2 – Click on CONFIRM AMOUNT to update number of places and the final payment amount. Please note you must CONFIRM AMOUNT before you PLACE ORDER, otherwise your order will be cancelled.
Step 3 – Click on PLACE ORDER to process your payment. Confirmation email will follow.
If you do NOT receive confirmation an error message will appear immediately below this information. (You may need to scroll to top of form to view it.)