Sunday 4 & 18 March 10am – 1pm
- Beginners who have done the Intro course
- anyone who wishes to improve their glaze results.
This course will cover the basics of:
- what is a glaze
- what happens in a cone 6 oxidation firing
- a variety of glaze application techniques and
- troubleshooting tips for problem glazes
- maximising your result with the Canberra Potters glazes
You will need to bring bisque fired pots to each session ready for glazing. Glaze firing is included. The course is limited to 8 places so book early.