General classes – $345
9 weeks – Firing and clay are an additional cost. Clay and tools can be purchased during class.*
Term 3 classes commence from Saturday 27 July 2019.
- beginners who have completed Introduction to Clay, Wheel Basics or a Clay Foundations course
- intermediate students
- advanced students
- These classes are suitable for students with competent skills in ceramic practice wanting to practice and extend those skills and to explore their own interests in working with clay.
- Students who have completed an introductory course will have learnt enough to equip them to attend these classes.
- All our general class teachers are experienced potters in their own right and are equally at home teaching both wheel-throwing and handbuilding techniques.
- Class dates and times are listed in the drop down box in the booking form below.
- Only classes that have available places appear in the form.
- PLEASE NOTE – Once classes are full they disappear from the drop down box and cannot be seen.
BOOK IN THREE EASY STEPS
Step 1 – add your details, select class and enter credit card details. Please ensure you highlight the correct class and check that your details are correct.
Step 2 – Click on CONFIRM AMOUNT to update number of places, apply member discount and the final payment amount – you must CONFIRM AMOUNT before you PLACE ORDER, otherwise your order will be cancelled.
Step 3 – Click once on PLACE ORDER to process your payment. This may take a moment to complete. Double clicking may result in your credit card being charged twice. A confirmation email and receipt will follow. If you do not receive the email we recommend you check your junk mail box.
If you do NOT receive confirmation an error message will appear immediately below this information. (You may need to scroll to top of form to view it.)