Basic Wheel-throwing $345
Duration – 9 weeks – clay and firing are not included.
Please note that Canberra Potters’ term classes do not run on a Saturday, Sunday or Monday of a long weekend. Friday classes run as normal.
In term 2 there are two ACT long weekends,
- Reconciliation day Monday 27 May and
- Queen’s Birthday Monday 10 June
The Monday Wheel Basics class will be 7 weeks long in Term 2. All other classes will be 9 weeks.
Suitable for – Beginners who have completed Introduction to Clay
- Available Monday, Thursday or Friday nights from 6-9 pm.
- Only classes that have spaces will appear in the drop down list below.
- This 9 week course is designed to follow on from the Introduction to Clay course.
- Students will learn to throw and refine a range of different forms such as bowls, mugs, vases and plates. A variety of decorative and finishing techniques will also be explored.
For more information on term dates click here.
Wheel Basics Weekend
We are running a 3 day intensive version of this course on the Reconciliation Weekend, Saturday 25 to Monday 27 May, 10am – 4pm. Richilde Flavell is teaching this course.
- Cost is $295
- Clay and firing are not included
- Clay is available for purchase on the day
Class dates and times are listed in the drop down box in the form below.
Only classes that have available spaces will appear in the drop down box.
Once classes are full they disappear from the form.
Book in three easy steps
Step 1 – Add your details, select class from drop down list then enter your credit card details.
Step 2 – Click on CONFIRM AMOUNT to update number of places and the final payment amount. Please note you must CONFIRM AMOUNT before you PLACE ORDER, otherwise your order will be cancelled.
Step 3 – Click on PLACE ORDER to process your payment. This can take a moment to process. Clicking a second time may result in your credit card being charged twice. A confirmation email will follow. If you do not receive an email we suggest you check your junk mail folder.
If you do NOT receive confirmation an error message will appear immediately below this information. (You may need to scroll to top of form to view it.)