It’s that time of term again, and we need your help! Our next working bee will be just before our forth term starts, on Thursday 17 October from 9:30am. This one is our major working bee for the year, as it gets us ready for our Open Day on 3 November. Our working bees are an important part of keeping our facilities running smoothly throughout the term, and we are always very grateful to the volunteers who donate their time and elbow grease!
You don’t need to stay for the whole day (although you can) just come in and do a job or two from the list.
– Clean hand tools/equipment in the workshops and glaze shed
– Wipe down tables, tidy shelves in workshops
– General clean and tidy
– Clean windows
– Clean cobwebs from the eaves/verandas
– Sweep/rake outside
– Quick garden tidy (picking up rubbish, pulling up any obvious weeds)
– High pressure hose outdoor areas
Please contact Mark via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let him know you’re coming. We will be providing the hard working team with a lunch and refreshments.
We can’t wait to have you involved!