On Wednesday 1 November 10-4pm we are putting some elbow grease into a Working Bee. You don’t need to stay for the whole day (although you can) just come in and do a job or two from the list.
- Clean windows
- Clean cobwebs from the eaves/verandas
- Sweep/rake outside
- Quick garden tidy (picking up rubbish, pulling up any obvious weeds)
- High pressure hose outdoor areas
- Clean hand tools/equipment in the workshops
- Wipe down tables, tidy shelves in workshops
Contact Katrina Leske via email firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know you’re coming. We will be providing the hard working team with a BBQ lunch and refreshments.